Tell us about something you think is terribly unfair — and explain how you would rectify it.
A student’s rant is about to be started. Caution: weak hearted people beware!
- Physics Final lab next week is no fair. I would love it to be delayed
- Maths Assignment so huge is no fair. I would want it less
- Statistics lab work so difficult no fair. Can’t it be easy
- I haven’t understood a single word of physics this semester in classes is no fair. I want the best teacher in uni.
- No news about student’s week in uni is no fair. I need some break
- Exams being conducted in November is no fair. Some more time please.
- Me writing this post is no fair. I’ll go and study!
As the title tells you.. I CAN’T WRITE! I’ve been
trying struggling for quite some time now to write.. As I usually write about daily prompts, I thought I don’t need to think up an idea as to what should I write about. But alas! here we are! I can’t think of even a simple response to daily prompts. I check my blog on regular basis and find stats approaching to zero. Maybe my head is bit full of maths assignment at the moment, topped with statistics practicals and physics’ tension, but the thing is that this semester, I have to study English as a compulsory subject and our teacher asks us mostly to write! you see what the problem is, I CAN’T WRITE!