I almost suffocated due to this new, uncharted poisonous gas on this planet! Good luck for your stay!! =P
Posts tagged ‘dailyprompt’
6:00AM: the best hour of the day, or too close to your 3:00AM bedtime?
I love mornings*! 6:00 am on a weekend can truly be the best time of the day.That amazing smell of trees and the singing of birds is quite refreshing. Also, from a student’s point of view, learning and studying is much easier in early morning, rather than at night or afternoon. But, the only glitch in this wonderful fantasy is that one must wake up before thinking about enjoying the beauty of early morning, and at which I’m completely lousy.
* I love mornings only on weekends and holidays; not on working days. 😀
Tell us about a time you couldn’t quite get your words or images to express what you wanted to express. What do you think the barrier was?
Well.. This post is not about me but a lady I met once at a Chicken meat shop. that lady was trying to ask for chicken wings from the shopkeeper. Well, the shopkeeper wouldn’t obviously was suppose to understand chicken wings in English language as my native language is Urdu. So she put her heavy bags down and tried to demonstrate wings by half-flapping her arms like a bird and said “Wings hain wings?” “do you have wings?”. Apparently she didn’t realize what was she doing and I shouldn’t have laughed at her either but those demonstrations were too funny not to be shared! 😀
If you could pause real life and spend some time living with a family anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Village of Ottery St. Catchpole, At the ‘Burrow’! 😀
For those who don’t know what is this place I’m talking about. It’s Harry Potter’s Best friend’s house i.e. The house of Weasleys! I would simply love to spend a day there!
What makes a teacher great?
Sense of responsibility Is the only thing that makes a person, Teacher; and that too a great one! If a person have some sense of responsibility but not the ability to teach, the least he can do in the interest of students is either resign or at least try to teach in a better manner.
Tell us about something you think is terribly unfair — and explain how you would rectify it.
A student’s rant is about to be started. Caution: weak hearted people beware!
- Physics Final lab next week is no fair. I would love it to be delayed
- Maths Assignment so huge is no fair. I would want it less
- Statistics lab work so difficult no fair. Can’t it be easy
- I haven’t understood a single word of physics this semester in classes is no fair. I want the best teacher in uni.
- No news about student’s week in uni is no fair. I need some break
- Exams being conducted in November is no fair. Some more time please.
- Me writing this post is no fair. I’ll go and study!