Tell us about something you think is terribly unfair — and explain how you would rectify it.
A student’s rant is about to be started. Caution: weak hearted people beware!
- Physics Final lab next week is no fair. I would love it to be delayed
- Maths Assignment so huge is no fair. I would want it less
- Statistics lab work so difficult no fair. Can’t it be easy
- I haven’t understood a single word of physics this semester in classes is no fair. I want the best teacher in uni.
- No news about student’s week in uni is no fair. I need some break
- Exams being conducted in November is no fair. Some more time please.
- Me writing this post is no fair. I’ll go and study!
Describe your relationship with your phone. Is it your lifeline, a buzzing nuisance, or something in between?
Cellphones are a form of communication available in almost every part of the world and very few people might be unaware of this technology. To me, my relationship with my cell phone depends on my current situation of studies.. If I have normal class days, my cellphone is quite important for me and it’s quite difficult to survive without it. Well I am saying it because it caused my sister to miss her class and sit in my class as I’ve forgotten my cell phone in the car and she had to return it to me anyhow! Well, I did feel pretty guilty for doing so and have not forgotten it since then.
If it’s exam days my cellphone is definitely my lifeline. There’s a continuous texting going on and it’s just impossible for me to do without it! I just cannot imagine to live without my cellphone in exams!
And if I’m on holidays, My cellphone is nothing but a buzzing nuisance as the only texts I receive are mainly from Service Centres and very few selective friends!
In short, it is a very fluctuating relation and depends totally on my mood and need! 😉